1.Operation Coordinator (CONTRACT 12 MONTHS)
Salary: RM 2500-RM3500
The role's focus on quality control, order fulfilment, inventory management, and possibly some customer service and marketing support makes it a vital part of the business, especially in the early stages. The individual would need to be versatile and adaptable to handle the diverse tasks related to operations. Training & guidance will be provided, however operators with experience is preferred. Candidates should be detail-oriented, able to troubleshoot tasks, predict problems & outcome, self-motivated, and willing to learn & improve.
Responsibilities & Task
- Conduct inspections of products to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Liaise with production managers, production staff & manufacturers to address and rectify any quality issues.
- Perform necessary adjustments or finishings to the products such as sanding, coating, assembly, packing, and boxing.
- Process customer orders from the online platform.
- Pack and ship products, ensuring they are securely wrapped and labelled.
- Coordinate with shipping providers and manage tracking information.
- Track and manage inventory levels.
- Coordinate with suppliers and handle restocking as needed.
- Oversee the storage and organization of products.
- Assist with the day-to-day administrative tasks such as record-keeping, data entry, and reporting.
- Coordinate with other team members, vendors, or third-party services as needed.
- Assist with event setup on site to support sales team.
- Assist with basic marketing tasks such as preparing materials for promotions or working with stakeholders if needed.
- Capturing process photo & videos at production site.
Customer Service Support:
- Assist with customer inquiries and resolve issues related to orders.
- Provide information on products, shipping, and returns.
Qualifications & requirements:
- 1 to 3 years working experience.
- Possess own vehicle to travel across site mainly from office to factory & warehouse.
- Required to work on Saturday & Sundays.
- Certain days may require to work off normal working hours.
- Off days will be replaced with weekdays if required.
- Experience in carpentry or manufacturing industry is an added advantage.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Basic understanding of inventory management and quality control processes.
- Ability to work independently, as they may often be working alone.
- Good communication skills for liaising with suppliers and customers.
- Good analytical skills for problems solving.
- Familiarity with basic computer skills such as Microsoft Office, data entry etc.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the unique needs of the business.
- You're require to be fit & does not have asthma as you will be exposed to material dust.
- Agile, creative & fast pace culture.
- This role require working in a factory, warehouse & an office environment.
- May require some physical labour related to product control, packing and shipping.
Kindly send your application with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org