End Grain Butcher Block handcrafted with passion & precision. An end-grain board also has a very fibrous cutting surface, so a knife’s edge is likely to sink into the wood fibers while you are cutting. This type of board also doesn’t show scratches as easily compared to Edge Grain. This product is suitable for impact chopping, slicing & cutting with style. Designed with easy lifting even without handles. Our chopping blocks are made with certified formaldehyde free glue & finish with certified food safe coating. We highly recommend to purchase our food grade cutting board conditioner to maintain the quality of the board.
PIXEL LARGE DIMENSION: 460mm x 330mm x 40mm
Total of 10 units under MODEL NUMBER:
X1, X2, X3, X4, X5, X6, X7, X8, X9, X10
Each photo is labelled with Model Number, kindly check all details photos of the model you're interested in before purchase.
REJECT SHOP products consist of minor defects:
- imperfection of wood surface
- discolouration from normal batches which consist of dark lines & patches
- imperfection of holes & cracks lines.
The photos will show details of defected areas with extra detail shots.
It is recommended to purchase our MUKK conditioner to maintain the condition of the board.
Expectations of the product:
- This product can be used as cutting board, serving board, display for cakes & great underlay for photography.
- If you're planning to use this board as cutting board, for the crack lines & holes it is recommended to recondition the board atleast 1-2 times a week depending on your usage using MUKK conditioner, to prevent water from penetrating more easily. If water penetrates it will cause the crack to expand more, however after drying completely it usually contracts back to it's normal form in which it is hardly visible on normal circumstances.
- Will it be likely to crack futher ? On normal circumstance, it will not crack further as each pieces is being joint seperately.
- Based on our team day to day experience of handling most of the cracked line cutting boards even with multiple test wash, it does not cause any injury & discomfort, however there will be exceptional scenario with different users that we can never predict, therefore we still kindly advice everyone to handle with care.
- Customers are advice to buy & use at their own risk, we will not be held responsible for any accidents, injuries or problem that arises.
GRAB DELIVERY / LALAMOVE ONLY - customers will bare the cost of delivery seperately. Kindly check the rates of delivery by using the weight & sizes set by the delivery company.
MUKK Sales Office | 9-2, Jalan Putra Mahkota 7/5B, Putra Heights, 47650, Subang Jaya, Selangor.
Fixing Guide & Additional Information
We will sell this board as it is, and we will not be fixing the board, however you have the option to explore it yourself. Bare in mind, if you do not know how to do this, kindly approach a carpenter and please do not attempt this yourself.
Rough surface: You can fix the surface if it's rough and not to your liking with further sanding by using wood sandpaper that can be purchase from any hardware shop.
Crack Line On the Sides / Edge: You can request any carpenters or skill personnel to trim off the crack lines with care.
Holes: You can fill holes with putty (non food contact usage), or wood dust with glue, however end grains easily leave any marks of glue marks. We recommend to just leave it alone, or minimize the hole by just sanding the surface.
Re-Coating: For direct food contact usage or using it as a cutting board you can purchase our food grade conditioner to recondition the board. Alternatively, for non food contact usage, you can seal up the entire board with any wood finishing of your choice, however remember to sand down the entire surface and remove previous coating before doing the final step of coating.
Marker Marks: Can be sanded off using sandpaper
Pencil Marks: Can be erased using eraser