VASE123 is a handmade one of kind decor items like no other, specifically designed to be small in size to enhance the beauty of the dry flowers displayed above, talking about displaying things in excellent beauty with the golden rule of third. Comes in a set of 3, suitable for dry flowers, decorative plants, hand & machine made from sustainably sourced cut-offs.
Wood & Wood
(Flowers not included)
Dimensions & Size:
Large: 110mm (L) x 100mm (H) x 45mm (D)
Medium: 90mm (L) x 80mm (H) x 45mm (D)
Small: 60mm (L) x 50mm (H) x 45mm (D)
Instagram Friendly, Tik -Tokable, memorable gift.
Materials & Sustainability
Materials & Sustainability
Timber: Our products are made from premium recycled wood & certified FSC / PEFC timber as an alternative.
Adhesive: We utilize certified Formaldehyde Free glue for our products, to ensure quality health for you & the environment.
Finishing: Natural unfinished or Certified Food Grade Mineral Oil approved by NSF.
To reduce environmental impact & carbon emission, we consolidate our parcels to be ship out in bulk. This will significantly reduce randomize pick up sessions by our courrier partners thus reducing the carbon emission created through the transportation sessions.
STRIPE 400: by 30th October
Standard Products, 7-14 working days
Acrylic: Peel off the protective sheet on two sides to reveal the acrylic sheets.
Elastic Bands: Avoid extreme sunlight or direct heat for longevity of the bands. Replacement bands can be bought from us. Direct message us via Instagram @mukk.co.
Cutting Boards/Serving Boards
How to care for any wooden cutting boards / serving boards?
- Wash with mild detergent for first-time use.
- Tilt it upright for drying completely to ensure two surfaces dry simultaneously to prevent warping. ( always tilt up to dry for all time uses )
- After completely drying ( leave overnight ), recoat the entire board, even the sides, with cutting board conditioner.
- Please note that coating your board with coconut oil/mineral oil will not be sufficient & cooking oil is not recommended because it will turn rancid over time.
- Expect some parts of the surface of the board to turn slightly coarse after the first wash due to the rise of wood grain which happens to most wooden kitchenware that utilizes natural food-grade coating suitable for direct food contact. The cutting board conditioner will smoothen & protect the board over time, just like combing your hair with hair gel.
- End grain boards requires cutting board conditioner as part of the maintenance. For more information find out here.
A sustainable gift makes it extra meaningful.
Recycled Wood - Priority
Certified FSC / PEFC - Alternative