Limited quantity, limited materials, made from reclaimed wood - no fresh timber is being used, we protect the environment. Strongly recommend adding on cutting board conditioner to protect the board from water penetration during wash, apply 1-2 times a week depending on your usage.
STRIPE is a surface grain cutting board that functions as a charcuterie or cheese board. used as a medium-lightweight cutting board that is created with distinctive patterns that catch the attention you need in a celebration setting or even your social gram.
Our serving boards are made with certified formaldehyde-free glue & finish with food-safe coating. Tested & approved by customers wanting more!
190mm | Engraving on side surface
210mm | Engraving on top surface
Message / Name Engraving (Available):
Limited to 15 Characters only
Example: I Love You
Kindly send engraving details to: firstname.lastname@example.org title & order number.
Title: Engraving Stripe
Example Order Number: #770777, #770123, #789111
Final Example: Engraving, #779123
- TWO SIDED use flexibility
- Certified Formaldehyde Free Glue
- Food Safe Coating
- Water Resistance
- Surface Grain
- Wood species: Radiata Pine & Nyatoh. Non-treated wood, chemical-free, food safe, Kiln-dried.
- Sustainable Resourced Wood
- Weight: up to 0.5kg
Size & Dimensions:
offcuts utilization to prevent waste, with dimensions tolerance of +-5mm.
190mm X 400mm X 40mm
210mm X 400mm X 40mm
- Application of MUKK cutting board conditioner 1-2 times/week
- Do not soak the product in water, kindly hand wash.
- Air dry, allow major surfaces to dry concurrently.
- Do not use it in a microwave or dishwasher.
- Wipe off water or moisture after use.
- Keep away from direct high heat.
- Do not sun bath the product.
*** Allergy / Toxicity: Please note that all types of wood may cause allergic reaction to specific individual, kindly take precaution when purchasing any products made from wood. For more information kindly visit this link: https://www.wood-database.com/wood-articles/wood-allergies-and-toxicity/
Materials & Sustainability
Materials & Sustainability
Timber: Our products are made from premium recycled wood & certified FSC / PEFC timber as an alternative.
Adhesive: We utilize certified Formaldehyde Free glue for our products, to ensure quality health for you & the environment.
Finishing: Natural unfinished or Certified Food Grade Mineral Oil approved by NSF.
To reduce environmental impact & carbon emission, we consolidate our parcels to be ship out in bulk. This will significantly reduce randomize pick up sessions by our courrier partners thus reducing the carbon emission created through the transportation sessions.
STRIPE 400: by 30th October
Standard Products, 7-14 working days
Acrylic: Peel off the protective sheet on two sides to reveal the acrylic sheets.
Elastic Bands: Avoid extreme sunlight or direct heat for longevity of the bands. Replacement bands can be bought from us. Direct message us via Instagram @mukk.co.
Cutting Boards/Serving Boards
How to care for any wooden cutting boards / serving boards?
- Wash with mild detergent for first-time use.
- Tilt it upright for drying completely to ensure two surfaces dry simultaneously to prevent warping. ( always tilt up to dry for all time uses )
- After completely drying ( leave overnight ), recoat the entire board, even the sides, with cutting board conditioner.
- Please note that coating your board with coconut oil/mineral oil will not be sufficient & cooking oil is not recommended because it will turn rancid over time.
- Expect some parts of the surface of the board to turn slightly coarse after the first wash due to the rise of wood grain which happens to most wooden kitchenware that utilizes natural food-grade coating suitable for direct food contact. The cutting board conditioner will smoothen & protect the board over time, just like combing your hair with hair gel.
- End grain boards requires cutting board conditioner as part of the maintenance. For more information find out here.
A sustainable gift makes it extra meaningful.
Recycled Wood - Priority
Certified FSC / PEFC - Alternative